Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Teresa Palmer on the cover of WHO Magazine


Australian Actress Teresa Palmer has opened up about the "wasted" years she spent obsessing about her body image and being overly confident about her diet.
Expecting her first child to her fiance, US actor/director Mark Webber, in February, The Warm Bodies star says her pregnancy has helped her move past the negative body image issues that formerly ruled her life.
"A few years ago I was exercising so much and I just wasn't nourishing my body in the right way" Palmer, 27, reveals in WHO magazine's Body issue, out now. "I used to be incredibly militant about the food I ate. I looked great on the outside but I wasn't healthy on the inside. To think that three years ago I was in this place where I was so skinny that I couldn't have gotten pregnant if I tried."
While she concedes shifting her thinking and habits was "challenging," Palmer now is reveling in her newfound curves and healthier attitude, happily showing off her burgeoning baby bump in WHO's exclusive images.

No comments:

Post a Comment